TOKYO MARUI - Scorpion Mod.M (Electric Compact Machine Gun)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: Available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Electric Compact Machine Gun (AEP) Scorpion Mod.M
■ Hop Up Ajustable
■ Full / Semi Auto
● Compact Gearbox : The Scorpion Mod M's gearbox a miniaturized AEG gearbox designed to fit small SMG models. Despite its size it provides a good shooting range.
● M-LOK Rail System : The front handguard piece provides rails on its top and on its bottom. The sides have M-LOK slots that can be equipped with the spare M-LOK compatible rails (3 rails : 3 slots rail x1 / 5 slots rail x1 / 7 slots rail x1) easily attachable using the BTR wrench that is included.
● Foldind Stock : The light weight polymer stock has a butt stock that prevents from slipping on the shoulder when aiming. When collapsed the stock locks on the from piece and can be used as a vertical foregrip.
● Reversible Flash Hider : The flash hider has a strike face design featuring sharp spikes. It can be reversed to enjoy a flat flash hider design. Underneath is a 14mm CCW threaded that will fit a large range of silencers / suppressors.
● Futuristic Design : The outer barrel, the trigger and the bolt cover mimic with their gold color a titanium coating. The "waffle" pattern of the pistol grip and magazine reminds some "nowadays" gun design.
● EX Battery Adapter : The EX battery adapter allows the use of 7.2V Micro 500 NIMH batteries.
● High Capacity Magazine : The 260 rds high capacity "waffle" pattern magazine is very light (no low/mid cap version available).
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA USES A 7.2V NIMH MICRO 500 NOT INCLUDED (THE BATTERY ADAPTOR IS INCLUDED)
- 1 Tokyo Marui Scorpion Mod.M
- 1 High capacity spare magazine (260 bbs)
- 1 Under rail
- 1 Safety Cap
- 1 User's manual
- 1 EX battery adapter for "7.2V MICRO 500" battery
- 1 BB loading tube
- 1 Cleaning rod
|Shooting system||Electric / MICRO 500 Battery|
|Length||335 mm / 570 mm (stock extended)|
|Barrel length||128 mm|
|Weight||1,315 g (without battery)|
|Frame / receiver||ABS & Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 19 800 Yen
- 2 600 Yen
- 2 160 Yen
- 2 030 Yen
- 3 850 Yen
- 3 480 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.