TOKYO MARUI - M4A1 MWS (Real Gas Blowback)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: Pre-order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
SHIPPING DATE : Early July
Pre-order without payment will be canceled.
Gas Blowback Rifle - M4 MWS by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto & Full Auto
The M4A1 MWS is the first GBB-R from Tokyo Marui, including the unique ZET System for a better reliability.
- Powerful Blowback : The 19mm cylinder provides the M4 MWS a strong and fast blowback recoil.
- Durability : Every parts of the M4 MWS are designed to resist to the blowback recoil. The Z-System enhanced the durability of the bolt catch, the piston absorber anthe friction relief bolt roller minimize the impact of the bolt's cycle on internal parts, the barrel clamp gives more stability to the barrel and help to keep the barrel screw tightened.
- Realistic Gimmicks : The various typical characteristics of the M4 are reproduced of this M4 MWS. The bolt handle can cock the hammer and chamber the first BB, once the magazine is empty the bolt locks backward, the bolt stop is functional, the stock can be extended on 6 positions, etc. The disassembly is also realistic.
- Metal RAS : The RAS type handguard (Rail Adaptor System) has 4 20mm Picatinny rails allowing the installation of a huge range of accessories such as tactical lights, vertical grips, etc. The heat shield pieces inside the handguard are also included.
- Cerakote : The upper receiver and the lower receiver are painted with Cerakote material prvided a very nice mat finish and a durable protection to the M4 MWS.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights : The front sight is adjustable in height by using a small tool that is included. The rear sight can also be ajustable in height and also from right to left by turning the adjustment wheels of the rear sight.
- Muzzle Options : Beneath the flash hider is 14mm anti-clockwise thread on which can be installed suppressors or other flash hiders fitting this thread.
- Aluminium Diecast Magazine : The 35 rounds spare magarazine is made out from diecast metal and is resistant to gas cooling. Its weight is alost the same as a real steel magazine full of bullets.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui M4 MWS GBBR
- 1 Standard magazine (35rds)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 BBs tube loader
- 1 Cleaning rod
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Length||777 mm / 854 mm (crosse déployée)|
|Barrel length||250 mm|
|Weight||3740 g (chargeur vide engagé)|
|Capacity||35 + 1 billes|
No customer comments for the moment.
Vidéo couvrant le salon de Shizuoka Hobby Show édition 2015 par IMPULSE101
Vidéo officielle Tokyo Marui concernant le Z-System