TOKYO MARUI - Glock 19 3rd Generation (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: PREORDER [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/26/2018
PREORDER : PLEASE ONLY ORDER 1 AT A TIME WITH SPARE MAGAZINES IF NEEDED.
RELEASE DATE : OCTOBER 26TH 2018
CAUTION : Please read carefully the explanation below before placing your preorder.
1) Preorder does not insure the buyer to get the item. Quantity released for the first batch may not suffice.
2) Spare magazines will run out quickly. Even if you order 1, 2 or 3 spare magazines we may not be able to prrovide at all. We will refund the spare magazines if necessary. Thank you for your understanding.
3) If your order contains other items that are available before the release of this "pre-order item", your order will be shipped once all the items are available.
4) The release date may be postponed by the maker.
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun Glock 29 3rd Generation
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Cylinder : The wide size 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
● More Realism : The TM G19 size has been measured on the real firearm for better realism and detail. The extractor, which is usually molded into the slide, is now a metal piece attached to the slide (it is a dummy part and will not show if a BB is chambered)
● 3rd Generation Frame : The most popular frame has been chosen for this G19 TM version. It features a one slot rail allowing the installation of a flashlight. The grip has finger channels for a better gripping.
● Lanyard Ring : The bottom of the grip features a hole for the setting of a lanyard which will prevent the user from dropping the gun or losing it.
● Cocking Indicator : The trigger will stay locked when dry firing. Arming the slide will make the trigger go forward showing the gun is now armed, just like the real firearm.
● Diecast Magazine : The 22 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui Glock 19 3rd Generation
- 1 Spare magazine (22 bbs)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||87 mm|
|Weight||640 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||22 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Slide||ABS slide + Aluminum extractor|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.