TOKYO MARUI - Glock 19 Gen3 (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: in stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
SHIPPING STARTING ON MARCH 18th/19th
Airsoft Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun Glock 19 3rd Generation by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Cylinder : The wide size 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
● More Realism : The Tokyo Marui G19 size has been measured on the real firearm for better realism and detail. The extractor, which is usually molded into the slide, is now a metal piece attached to the slide (it is a dummy part and will not show if a BB is chambered)
● 3rd Generation Frame : The most popular frame has been chosen for this G19 TM version. It features a one slot rail allowing the installation of a flashlight. The grip has finger channels for a better gripping.
● Lanyard Ring : The bottom of the grip features a hole for the setting of a lanyard which will prevent the user from dropping the gun or losing it.
● Cocking Indicator : The trigger will stay locked when dry firing. Arming the slide will make the trigger go forward showing the gun is now armed, just like the real firearm.
● Diecast Magazine : The 22 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui Glock 19 3rd Generation
- 1 Spare magazine (22 bbs)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||87 mm|
|Weight||640 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||22 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Slide||ABS slide + Aluminum extractor|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.