TOKYO MARUI - Hi-Capa D.O.R (Direct Optics Ready) (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: in stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun Hi-Capa D.O.R (Direct Optics Ready)
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Micro Pro Sight Ready : The HiCapa DOR's design maked it compatible with the Tokyo Marui Micro Pro Sight (tiny red dot / NOT INCLUDED). Taking off the rear sight reveals the attachment for the dot sight. Also a high mount base with back up sights is included.
● Speedy and Practical Custom : The HiCapa DOR features a highly controllable flat type short trigger, a semi long type slide stop. Wide serration design has been added for an easier reloding action even with the dot sight installed.
● Strong Blowback Recoil : As for all the HiCapa series guns this DOR version is a blowback recoil version. It offers a seedy and enjoyable recoil.
● Upgraded Mechanism : The blowback engine piston is a new design and the short stroke recoil system comes from the M45A1 mechanism design (many internals parts may not be compatible with the previous HICAPA SERIES guns).
● Metal Notch Spacer : The slide stop notch is now in metal in order to avoid breaking of the slide stop notch when the slide is caught back.
● Mount Rail Included : The frame 20mm under mount can be installed to let the user install compatible accessories such as lights, etc.
● Diecast Magazine : The 31 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency. (usual HiCapa series magazines fit the HiCapa DOR)
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa D.O.R (Direct Optics Ready)
- 1 Spare magazine (31 bbs)
- 1 Under rail mount
- 1 Low Mount for Micro Pro Sight
- 1 High Mount for Micro Pro Sight
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
TOKYO MARUI MICRO PRO SIGHT IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE REPLICA (SOLD SEPARATELY)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||112.5 mm|
|Weight||839 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||31 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.