TOKYO MARUI - H&K USP Compact (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: In stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun H&K USP Compact
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Decocking System
■ Semi Auto
● Cylinder : The 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
● Safety & Decocking System : The safety lever is functional and allows the operator to decock the gun.
● Single & Double Action : The USP Compact can shoot in single action (manual cocking of the hammer by arming the slide and pull the trigger) or double action (pulling the trigger cocks the hammer that will "Fire" the first shot when automatically released).
● Bobbed Hammer : In order not to catch the gun in gears or clothes the USP Compact has a deboned type hammer that fits inside the slide.
● Under Mount Rail : The orginal USP rail is specific to HK guns. A 20mm Picatinny rail spare part is included with the gun and allows the installation of accessories such as tactical lights.
● Ambidextrous Magazine Catch Lever : The magazine catch lever can be operted from both the sides of the USP Compact.
● Diecast Magazine : The 23rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. It has a magazine plate that features a finger rest. A flat magazine plate is also included as a spare part.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui USP Compact
- 1 Spare magazine (23 bbs)
- 1 Under Mount Rail in 2 parts L/R (setting screws included)
- 1 Flat magazine plate
- 1 BTR allen key (2.5mm)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||75 mm|
|Weight||685 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||23 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 3 190 Yen
- 1 100 Yen
- 2 980 Yen
- 27 500 Yen
- 8 316 Yen
- 8 580 Yen
- 8 580 Yen