TOKYO MARUI - M45A1 CQB Pistol (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: In stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun M45A1 CQB Pistol
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Desert Battle Color : Colors matching the real colors used on the firearm that is used in late Middle East operations.
● Parting Lines Finish：The parting lines resulting from molding are carefully sanded by hand for a nice smooth finish.
● Novak Officially Licensed Rear Sight：Replicating the widely used Novak tactical sight.
● G10 Type Grip：The very typical grip from the M45A1 is replicated using a special printing system.
● Under Rail : The under rail is molded into the frame and provides a 20mm picatinny rail in order to install a very large number of accessories.
● Upgraded Internals & Mechanism：The blowback engine has been redesigned and provides a stronger recoil with the same amount of gas as the already existing Marui 1911 GBB. The new short recoil system added to the M45A1 gives this new gun a very stable cycle.
● Metal Notch Spacer：A metal piece inside the ABS slide will catch the slide stop when magazine empty. The ABS slide will not be wore off by a heavy use of the slide stop.
● Diecast Magazine：The 27 rounds magazine is is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. (the M45A1 can use all previous 1911 series spare magazines)
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui M45A1 CQB Pistol
- 1 Spare Magazine (27 bbs)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||113 mm|
|Weight||823 g (empty mag included)|
|Capacity||27 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 2 700 Yen
- 3 140 Yen
- 3 710 Yen
- 3 910 Yen
- 3 100 Yen
- 3 140 Yen