TOKYO MARUI - M&P9 FDE V-CUSTOM (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: In stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun M&P9 FDE V-CUSTOM
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● FDE Version : The slide, the frame and the magazine plate have a FDE color, a trendy color thay fits nowadays battelfields.
● Hybrid Night Sight : The sights use two different systems, optical fiber for fast aiming in day light, and phosphorescent dots for low light environment.
● Cylinder : The 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
● Ambidextrous Slide Stop & Thumb Safety : The M&P9 is a fully ambidextrous handgun (magazine catch can be reversed).
● Backstraps (palmswell) : 3 backstraps (S/M/L size) are included with the M&P9 (FDE color for V-Custom version) and gives a better gripping considering the operator's hand size.
● 2 Safeties : The M&P9 has 2 different safeties, a trigger safety and a thumb safety.
● Under Rail : The 20mm Picatinny rail allows the installation of different accessories such as tactical lights.
● Diecast Magazine : The 25rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. It has a FDE color magazine plate. A spart FDE color magazine plate is included in order to customize a spare magazine. (ATTENTION!!! The M&P9 spare magazine are sold with black magazine plate only, the FDE colr plates are not sold separately!)
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui M&P 9 FDE V-Custom
- 1 Spare magazine (25 bbs)
- 3 Grip Backstraps (S/M/L)
- 1 FDE color magazine plate (spare part)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||90 mm|
|Weight||625 g (with empty magazine)|
|Capacity||25 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 2 980 Yen
- 2 530 Yen
- 3 190 Yen
- 3 190 Yen
- 1 430 Yen
- 1 297 Yen
- 1 100 Yen
- 8 200 Yen
- 6 800 Yen
- 2 980 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.