TOKYO MARUI - M4 Mk18 Mod.1 (Next Generation)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: Available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Automatic Electric Gun (AEG) M4 Mk18 Mod.1 Next Gen
■ Shoot & Recoil System
■ Auto Stop System
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Full / Semi Auto
● Shoot & Recoil Engine : The M4 Mk18 Mod.1 "recoil shock" system provides a recoil and imitates the bolt movement every shots. The air gun is equipped with a system that stops the shooting once the magazine is empty to increase reality and functions of the replica.
● Daniel Defense License : The handguard is a replica of the Daniel Defense RIS2 that offers four 20 mm rails. This Daniel Defense handguard has been officialy used by the US Forces.
● Realistic color gradation : The rail hadguard, the front sight, the stock are, like on the real Mk18 Mod.1, are painted with different variants of the FDE color. The rail handguard is anodized.
● Accessory sling part : The front sling adaptor and the rear slind plate are part of the bundle (included) for the use of several slings.
● Metal body : The receiver, the outer barrel, the buffer tube, the RAS and a lot of other parts are made out of metal for better realism and better durability.
● Sights : The front sight is adjustable in height using an adjustment tool. The rear sight can be adjusted in height and from right to left.
● Muzzle : The flash hider is attached to a 14mm CCW thread on which can be attached a silencer.
● Stamped steel magazine : A 82 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the M4 SOPMOD. (this magazine fits other Tokyo Marui Next Gen M4s)
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA USES A BATTERY (SOPMOD BATTERY) NOT INCLUDED.
- 1 Tokyo Marui M4 Mk18 Mod.1
- 1 Standard magazine (82 rds)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 Sight adjustment tool
- 1 User manual
- 1 SOPMOD battery connector for standard battery charger
- 1 BB loader tube
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of genuine Tokyo Marui SOPMOD battery 8.4V Nimh1300mAh (sold separately)
|Shooting system||Electric / SOPMOD Battery|
|Length||715 mm / 790 mm (extended stock)|
|Barrel length||275 mm|
|Weight||3210 g (with battery & empty magazine)|
|Gearbox (mechabox)||New Version 2 (Next Gen gearbox / M4 &HK416 series type)|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 5 190 Yen
- 2 450 Yen
- 3 910 Yen
- 2 480 Yen
- 3 910 Yen
- 3 220 Yen
- 18 900 Yen
- 5 918 Yen
- 3 600 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.