TOKYO MARUI - GLOCK22 (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun GLOCK22
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● .40 Model : The muzzle of the outer barrel has been widened to fit the real .40 ammo used by the G22.
● Metallic Finish Slide : The slide is a new slide that features a really nice finish, the ABS feel more like a painted metal slide and is not as smooth as the prevoius Glock series guns made by Tokyo Marui.
● 3rd Gen Railed Frame : The Glock 22 is a 3rd Generation model including a 20mm integrated rail for the installation of tactical lights, a grip with finger channels and a thumb rest.
● Lanyard Ring : A hole situated at the bottom end of the grip allows the attachment of a lanyard to prevent from dropping the gun.
● Cocking Indicator : Once the Glock 22 is armed, the trigger course will ecome shorter. By watching the position of the trigger it is easy to see if the gun is armed or not.
● Powerful Blowback : The Glock 22 has a fast blowback recoil for a nice GBB experience.
● Diecast Magazine : The 25rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. The model included with the G22 imitates the shape of the .40 magazine and has a finger rest bumper at its bottom.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui GLOCK22
- 1 Spare magazine (25 bbs)
- 1 Flat magazine plate
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||97 mm|
|Weight||705 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||25 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 2 800 Yen
- 2 930 Yen
- 3 087 Yen
- 10 780 Yen
- 3 850 Yen
- 1 650 Yen
- 7 560 Yen
- 7 560 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.