TOKYO MARUI - Glock 17 Gen4 (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: in stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Airsoft Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun Glock 17 4th Generation by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
>>> Same magazines as for the Glock17 Gen3
>>> Real size slide
● Cylinder : The wide size 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
● More Realism : The Tokyo Marui G17 size has been measured on the real firearm for better realism and detail. The extractor, which is usually molded into the slide, is now a metal piece attached to the slide (it is a dummy part and will not show if a BB is chambered)
● 4th Generation Frame : The most popular frame has been chosen for this G17 TM version. It features a one slot rail allowing the installation of a flashlight. The grip has finger channels for a better gripping. $ backstraps are included on order to fit the shooter's hand better.
● Lanyard Ring : The bottom of the grip features a hole for the setting of a lanyard which will prevent the user from dropping the gun or losing it.
● Cocking Indicator : The trigger will stay locked when dry firing. Arming the slide will make the trigger go forward showing the gun is now armed, just like the real firearm.
● Diecast Magazine : The 25 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency. The standard G17 magazine has been updated, it is now ambidextrous.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui Glock 17 4th Generation
- 1 Spare magazine (25 bbs)
- 4 Backstraps (short M/L, long M/L)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||97 mm|
|Weight||709 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||25 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Slide||ABS slide + Aluminum extractor|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|