TOKYO MARUI - M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 (Real Gas Blowback)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: PREORDER [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/19/2018
Gas Blowback Rifle - M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto & Full Auto
The M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 is the second GBB-R from Tokyo Marui, including the unique ZET System for a better reliability, just like the previous model M4A1 MWS.
- Powerful Blowback : The 19mm cylinder provides the M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 a strong and fast blowback recoil.
- Durability : Every parts of the M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 are designed to resist to the blowback recoil. The Z-System enhanced the durability of the bolt catch, the piston absorber and the friction relief bolt roller minimize the impact of the bolt's cycle on internal parts, the barrel clamp gives more stability to the barrel and help to keep the barrel screw tightened.
- Realistic Gimmicks : The various typical characteristics of the M4 are reproduced of this M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1. The bolt handle can cock the hammer and chamber the first BB, once the magazine is empty the bolt locks backward, the bolt stop is functional, the stock can be extended on 6 positions, etc. The disassembly is also realistic.
- Metal RAS : The RAS type handguard (Rail Adaptor System) has 4 20mm Picatinny rails allowing the installation of a huge range of accessories such as tactical lights, vertical grips (a KAC type vertical grip is included with the M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1), etc. The heat shield pieces inside the handguard are also included.
- Cerakote : The upper receiver and the lower receiver are painted with Cerakote material provided a very nice mat finish and a durable protection to the M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights : The front sight is adjustable in height by using a small tool that is included. The LMT type rear sight can also be ajusted in height and also from right to left by turning the adjustment wheels of the rear sight.
- Muzzle Options : Beneath the flash hider is 14mm anti-clockwise thread on which can be installed suppressors or other flash hiders fitting this thread.
- Aluminium Diecast Magazine : The 35 rounds spare magazine is made out from diecast metal and is resistant to gas cooling. Its weight is almost the same as a real steel magazine full of bullets.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui M4A1 CQBR BLOCK1 GBBR
- 1 Standard magazine (35rds)
- 1 KAC type vertical grip
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 BBs tube loader
- 1 Cleaning rod
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Length||698 mm / 780 mm (stock fully deployed)|
|Barrel length||250 mm|
|Weight||3740 g (empty magazine included)|
|Capacity||35 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.