TOKYO MARUI - MK18 MOD.1 (Real Gas Blowback Series)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas Blowback Rifle - MK18 MOD.1 by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto & Full Auto
The MK18 MOD.1 is the sixth AR15 platform GBB-R from Tokyo Marui, including the unique ZET System for a better reliability, just like the now very famous model M4A1 MWS.
- Powerful Blowback : The 19mm cylinder provides the MK18 MOD.1 a strong and fast blowback recoil.
- Durability : Every parts of the MK18 MOD.1 are designed to resist to the blowback recoil. The Z-System enhanced the durability of the bolt catch, the piston absorber and the friction relief bolt roller minimize the impact of the bolt's cycle on internal parts, the barrel clamp gives more stability to the barrel and help to keep the barrel screw tightened.
- Realistic Gimmicks : The various typical characteristics of the M4 are reproduced of this MK18 MOD.1. The bolt handle can cock the hammer and chamber the first BB, once the magazine is empty the bolt locks backward, the bolt stop is functional, the stock can be extended on 6 positions, etc. The disassembly is also realistic.
- Daniel Defense License : The RIS2 type handguard (Rail Adaptor System) has 4 20mm Picatinny rails allowing the installation of a huge range of accessories such as tactical lights, vertical grips, etc.
- Cerakote : The upper receiver and the lower receiver are painted with Cerakote material provided a very nice mat finish and a durable protection to the MK18 MOD.1.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights : The front sight is adjustable in height by using a small tool that is included. The rear sight can also be adjusted in height and also from right to left by turning the adjustment wheels of the rear sight.
- Muzzle Options : Beneath the flash hider is 14mm anti-clockwise thread on which can be installed suppressors or other flash hiders fitting this thread.
- Aluminium Diecast Magazine : The 35 rounds spare magazine is made out from diecast metal and is resistant to gas cooling. Its weight is almost the same as a real steel magazine full of bullets.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui MK18 MOD.1 GBBR
- 1 Standard magazine (35rds)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 BBs tube loader
- 1 Cleaning rod
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Length||715 mm / 790 mm (stock fully deployed)|
|Barrel length||250 mm|
|Weight||2960 g (empty magazine included)|
|Capacity||35 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.