TOKYO MARUI - FNX-45 Tactical (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: in stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun FNX-45 Tactical
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Micro Pro Sight Ready : The slide offers the ability of receiving the Tokyo Marui Micro Pro Sight (red dot sight - not included) without having to add adaptor parts. The slide top cover hides threads that allow the shooter to install the sight system on top. The tall front and rear sights have night sight dots. They can be aligned to aim even when the Micro Pro Sight is installed
(*not RMR replica compatible : after market parts for RMR compatibility should be available in the coming months)
● Tactical Silencer Ready : The metal outer barrel has a 16mm thread that allows the installation of 16mm silencers like the coming up brand new Tokyo Marui Tactical Silencer (not included).
● New Oval Piston : The new oval design piston (cylinder) tはt allows the top dot sight cut on the slide provides a strong blowback and Tokyo Marui top notch shooting performances even with dot sight attached.
● Safety & Decocking System : The safety lever has also a decocking function that brings back the hammer to a half cock position when full cocked (armed). The safety lever is ambidextrous.
● Ambidextrous Slide Stop & Magazine Catch : Controls are available on both sides of the FNX-45.
● Grip Backstraps : 2 designs of backstraps are available in 2 different sized (S/M size included) allowing the shooter to get the grip that will fit the best to his hand.
● Under Rail : A 20mm Picatinny rail under the frame allows the installation of tactical lamps etc.
● Diecast Magazine : The 29 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui FNX-45 Tactical
- 1 Spare magazine (29 bbs)
- 4 Backstraps (Checker type S/M, Rib type S/M)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
- 1 Tokyo Marui BBs bag (0.20g/100 bbs)
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Barrel length||113 mm|
|Weight||830 g (empty magazine)|
|Capacity||29 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.