TOKYO MARUI - HK45 Tactical (GBB)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas BlowBack (GBB) Handgun HK45 Tactical
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto
● Accessory Silencer : A tactical silencer is included with the replica. Made out from light aluminum it does not interfere with the GBB shooting cycle. The foam that fills the silencer will reduce the sound of each shot at the front of the barrel. In order to get more duability the front part of the outer barrel is made out from metal alloy. The outer barrel thread can be protected with the thread cover that is included when not using the silencer.
※the thread size does not allow the use of other after market silencers/suppressors.
● Wide Size Cylinder : The 15mm diameter cylinder (nozzle) allows a strong recoil and a very stable shooting experience.
● Safety & Decocking System : The safety lever allows to put the gun safety on when the hammer is cocked. It also functions as a decocker that decocks the hammer. The safety lever is ambidextrous (on both sides of the frame) on the HK45 Tactical model.
● Ambidextrous Slide Stop & Magazine Catch : The HK45 Tactical is a fully ambidextrous replica that will fit right handed or left handed shooters. The slide stop and the magazine release catch button can be operated from both sides of the gun.
● Grip Backstraps : 2 S and M size backstraps are included with the HK45 Tactical. Backstraps give a better gripping considering the operator's hand size.
● Under Rail : The 20mm Picatinny rail allows the installation of different accessories such as tactical lights.
● 3 Dots Sights : The HK45 Tactical sights have been designed especially for this model. The sights features white dots for an easy aiming. The rear sight shape allows a "one hand cocking" by gripping the front part of the rear sight.
● Diecast Magazine : The 26rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui HK45 Tactical
- 1 Spare magazine (26 bbs)
- 1 Silencer
- 1 Outer barrel thread cover
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of HFC134A gas or a similar gas.
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Length||220 mm / 330 mm (with silencer attached)|
|Barrel length||100 mm|
|Weight||793 g (empty magazine) / 851g (empty mag + silencer attached)|
|Capacity||26 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||ABS|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 14 930 Yen
- 2 920 Yen
- 3 450 Yen
- 3 450 Yen
- 2 490 Yen
- 4 540 Yen
- 1 080 Yen
- 1 080 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.