TOKYO MARUI - AK STORM (Next Generation)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Automatic Electric Gun (AEG) AK STORM Next Gen
■ Shoot & Recoil System
■ Auto Stop System
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Full / Semi Auto
● Shoot & Recoil Engine : The AKS47 Type 3 "recoil shock" system provides a recoil and imitates the bolt movement every shots. The air gun is equipped with a system that stops the shooting once the magazine is empty to increase reality and functions of the replica.
● Bolt Release System : Once the magazine is empty the AKS47 Type 3 will stop shooting. The shooter will need to put a new magazine full of BBs and rack the bolt in order to allow the gun to shoot again, action that increases the realism of the replica.
● Metal Parts : The lower receiver and other parts are made from die cast metal or stamped steel.
● Surface Finish : The lower receiver has been coated with "defric coat" that mimics the bluing of original AKs body. The handguard and the stock have a evry realistic wood like finish.
● Adjustable Front & Rear Sight : The front sight can be adjusted in height and from right to left using a tool that is included. The rear sight is also adjustable in height like every other AKs.
● Muzzle : The muzzle protection piece is attached to a 14mm CCW thread on which can be attached a silencer.
● Stamped steel magazine : A 90 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the AKS47 Type 3 (magazine that allows the auto-stop system / the AK74 type magazine are not compatible)
● Magazine Adaptor : A magazine adaptor that allows the use of Tokyo Marui standard AEG AKS47 magazines is included. Nevertheless the use of such magazines will not make the auto-stop system function.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA USES A MINI-S BATTERY (NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 Tokyo Marui AK STORM
- 1 Standard magazine (90 rds)
- 1 Standard AK AEG magazine adaptor (to fit AK47 standard AEG magazines)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 BB loader tube
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of genuine Tokyo Marui MINI-S battery 8.4V Nimh1300mAh (sold separately)
|Shooting system||Electric / MINI S Battery|
|Length||643 mm / 888 mm (when stock unfolded)|
|Barrel length||300 mm|
|Weight||3,300 g (with battery and magazine)|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.