TOKYO MARUI - URG-I 11.5inch SOPMOD Block 3 (Next Generation)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: This product is no longer in stock [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/23/2023
Automatic Electric Gun (AEG) URG-I 11.5inch SOPMOD Block 3 Next Gen
■ Shoot & Recoil System
■ Auto Stop System
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Full / Semi Auto
● Shoot & Recoil Engine : The URG-I SOPMOD Block 3 "recoil shock" system provides a recoil and imitates the bolt movement every shots. The air gun is equipped with a system that stops the shooting once the magazine is empty to increase reality and functions of the replica.
● M-LOK rail system : The handguard features the M-LOK rail system and mimics the Super Modular Rail (SMR) MK16 M-LOK DDC model. A total of 3 "20mm Picatinny" M-LOK rails are included (3 slots rail x1 / 5 slot rail x1 / 7 slots rail x1). Those rails can be attached to the handguard easily with a wrench.
● DD type features : The DD type URG-I special gas block, government barrel or ambidextrous charging handle are reproduced in this replica.
● STR Type Stock : New STR stock that features 6 positions and fits the SOPMOD battery.
● Sights : The front sight is adjustable in height using an adjustment tool. The rear sight can be adjusted in height and from right to left.
● Muzzle : The flash hider is attached to a 14mm CCW thread on which can be attached a silencer.
● Stamped steel magazine : A 82 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the M4 SOPMOD. (this magazine fits other Tokyo Marui Next Gen M4s)
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA USES A BATTERY (SOPMOD BATTERY) NOT INCLUDED.
- 1 Tokyo Marui URG-I 11.5inch SOPMOD Block 3
- 1 Standard magazine (82 rds)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 Sight adjustment tool
- 1 User manual
- 1 SOPMOD battery connector for standard battery charger
- 1 BB loader tube
- 1 Cleaning rod
※ Impulse101 recommends the use of genuine Tokyo Marui SOPMOD battery 8.4V Nimh1300mAh (sold separately)
|Shooting system||Electric / SOPMOD Battery|
|Length||715 mm / 790 mm (extended stock)|
|Barrel length||275 mm|
|Weight||3210 g (with battery & empty magazine)|
|Gearbox (mechabox)||New Version 2 (Next Gen gearbox / M4 &HK416 series type)|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
No customer comments for the moment.