TOKYO MARUI - MTR16 (Real Gas Blowback)
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
Availability: Available upon order [?] Warning: Last items in stock!
Gas Blowback Rifle - MTR-16 by Tokyo Marui
■ Adjustable Hop Up
■ Semi Auto & Full Auto
Tokyo Marui original design tactical sports AR15 using the SYSTEM Z technology and Tokyo Marui legendary gas efficient system.
- Powerful Blowback : The 19mm cylinder provides the MTR16 a strong and fast blowback recoil.
- Durability : Every parts of the MTR16 are designed to resist to the blowback recoil. The Z-System enhanced the durability of the bolt catch, the piston absorber and the friction relief bolt roller minimize the impact of the bolt's cycle on internal parts, the barrel clamp gives more stability to the barrel and help to keep the barrel screw tightened.
- Realistic Gimmicks : The various typical characteristics of the M4 are reproduced on this MTR16 Carbine. The bolt handle can cock the hammer and chamber the first BB, once the magazine is empty the bolt locks backward, the bolt stop is functional, the stock can be extended on 6 positions, etc. The disassembly is also realistic.
- Realistic Parts : ***
- Cerakote : The upper receiver and the lower receiver are painted with Cerakote material provided a very nice mat finish and a durable protection to the MTR16.
- Adjustable Front & Rear Sights : ***
- Muzzle Options : Beneath the flash hider is 14mm anti-clockwise thread on which can be installed suppressors or other flash hiders fitting this thread.
- Aluminium Diecast Magazine : The 20 rounds spare magazine is made out from diecast metal and is resistant to gas cooling. Its weight is almost the same as a real steel magazine full of bullets.
ATTENTION : THIS REPLICA IS MADE TO USE HFC134A GAS. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE HFC134A GAS OR A SIMILAR GAS IN ORDER TO NOT DAMAGE THE REPLICA.
- 1 Tokyo Marui MTR16 GBBR
- 3 M-LOK rails (S/M/L)
- 1 Standard magazine (20 rds)
- 1 Safety cap
- 1 User manual
- 1 BBs tube loader
- 1 Cleaning rod
|Shooting system||Gas / HFC134a|
|Length||837 mm / 919 mm (stock fully deployed)|
|Barrel length||250 mm|
|Weight||2676 g (empty magazine included)|
|Capacity||20 + 1 bbs|
|Frame / receiver||Metal|
|Power (velocity)||Regarding the Japanese policy about airsoft guns, the muzzle energy is under 0.98 joules. Manufacturers do not provide exact velocity information.|
- 8 430 Yen
- 49 800 Yen
- 5 400 Yen
- 49 800 Yen
- 45 800 Yen
- 4 980 Yen
- 4 680 Yen
- 59 800 Yen
No customer comments for the moment.